Motorola XPRT Repair (Sprint)Get a Quote Location
Motorola XPRT Repair Services
Broken Motorola XPRT Repair from Sprint with Cell Phone Repair Pros.
We can fix Motorola XPRT digitizer, fix Motorola XPRT LCD, Motorola XPRT Screen repair, and all other Motorola XPRT repair problems.
- Motorola XPRT Repair: Digitizer Replacement
- Fix Motorola XPRT Digitizers
- Motorola XPRT Screen Repair
- Motorola XPRT LCD Replacement
- Fix Motorola XPRT LCDs
- Motorola XPRT Home Button Replacement
- Fix Motorola XPRT Home Button
- Motorola XPRT Charging Port Replacement
- Fix Motorola XPRT Charge Port
- Motorola XPRT Power Button Replacement
- Fix Motorola XPRT Power Button
- Motorola XPRT Speaker Replacement
- Fix Motorola XPRT Speaker
- Motorola XPRT Mic (Microphone) Replacement
- Fix Motorola XPRT Mic (Microphone)
- Motorola XPRT WiFi Service Repair
- Motorola XPRT Security Lock Code Removal
- Refurbish Rehouse Motorola XPRT Repair Service
- Water Damaged Motorola XPRT Repair Service
- Unlocking Motorola XPRT Service
- Jailbreak Motorola XPRT Service
- Flashing Motorola XPRT Service
We fix all Motorola XPRT Repair Problems.
Cell Phone Repair Pros has performed many Motorola XPRT Repairs. Motorola XPRT Screen Repair is the most common repair, followed by Motorola XPRT Water Damage and Motorola XPRT Charge Port repair. But, we have done many Motorola XPRT repairs, we can fix all Motorola XPRT problems.
About the Motorola XPRT MB612 by Sprint
Released for Sprint, the Motorola XPRT belongs to messaging and business phones, so it is designed with enterprise-lever security features like data wipe and encryption, PIN and password lock, as well as 256-bit AES data encryption on phone and SD card to make sure the corporate important information is always kept confidential. The Motorola XPRT has sleek design with a 3.1 inch touch screen display with customizable home screen and a full QWERTY keyboard to make typing easier and faster. Users can also access to Android Market to download apps and games or take pictures and record video with a built-in 5.0 megapixel camera with dual LED flash, zoom and video recorder, then share them in large storage of 2GB, coming with extra storage from microSD or TransFlash.
- Powered by Android OS with access to Android Market and many Google’s apps
- Corporate security features including PIN and password lock, data wipe and encryption…
- Exchange ActiveSync featuring multi-select, delete, tag, move or select all.
- Keep contact with friends in more than 200 countries via phone
- Make your smartphone a Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to five Wi-Fi compatible devices
- Talk up to 9 hours and leave the phone in standby mode in 15.8 days with 1860 mah battery.