Motorola Droid X Repair (Verizon)Get a Quote Location
- MOTOROLA DROID X REPAIR SERVICES
- ABOUT MOTOROLA DROID X MB810
- MOTOROLA DROID X REPAIR VIDEOS
Motorola Droid X Repair Service
Broken Motorola Droid X Repair from Verizon with Cell Phone Repair Pros.
- Motorola Droid X Repair: Digitizer Replacement
- Fix Motorola Droid X Digitizers
- Motorola Droid X Screen Repair
- Motorola Droid X LCD Replacement
- Fix Motorola Droid X LCDs
- Motorola Droid X Home Button Replacement
- Fix Motorola Droid X Home Button
- Motorola Droid X Charging Port Replacement
- Fix Motorola Droid X Charge Port
- Motorola Droid X Power Button Replacement
- Fix Motorola Droid X Power Button
- Motorola Droid X Speaker Replacement
- Fix Motorola Droid X Speaker
- Motorola Droid X Mic (Microphone) Replacement
- Fix Motorola Droid X Mic (Microphone)
- Motorola Droid X WiFi Service Repair
- Motorola Droid X Security Lock Code Removal
- Refurbish Rehouse Motorola Droid X Repair Service
- Water Damaged Motorola Droid X Repair Service
- Unlocking Motorola Droid X Service
- Jailbreak Motorola Droid X Service
- Flashing Motorola Droid X Service
We fix all Motorola Droid X Repair Problems.
Cell Phone Repair Pros has performed many Motorola Droid X repairs. Motorola Droid X screen repair is the most common repair, followed by the Motorola Droid X water damage and Motorola Droid X charger port repair. But, we have done many Motorola Droid X repairs, we can fix all Motorola Droid X problems.
About the Motorola Droid X MB810 by Verizon
Released for Verizon, the Motorola Droid X is an improvement of the Motorola Droid with better camera, larger display, more space for storage as well as faster Internet speed. Featuring a large 4.3 inch touch screen display, one of the largest display on the market, the Droid X makes multimedia enjoying much more comfortable. The smartphone also comes with a 8.0 megapixel camera with dual LED Flash, touch-to-focus and HD video recorder. Works on Android 2.1 OS, the Droid X is also powered by a 1GHz processor and features on-board memory of 8GB, supported by a pre-installed memory card for extra storage of 16GB. Other features include advanced microphone with noise elimination, HTML5 supporting Flash 10.1 for PC-like web browsing and Wi-Fi connection.
- Runs on high-speed 3G network of Verizon and can become a hotspot to share network to up to 5 different devices
- Sleek design with largest touch screen display – 4.3 inch – for more comfortable web browsing and multimedia enjoying
- Powered by Android 2.1 OS with access to YouTube, Google Maps, Gmail, Google Talk… and numbers of great apps from Android Market
- Enjoy PC-like web browsing with HTML5 with Flash 10.1 support
- Built-in a 8.0 megapixel camera with touch-to-focus, HD video recording capability, 1/1000 second shutter and dual LED Flash for high-quality photos and video clips
- Customizable home screen with integrated Facebook and Twitter so users can update status or get the newest information of friends on these social networks
- Features a 1GHz processor, plus internal memory of 8GB for more data storage.